- 630 range of peristaltic pumps offer four drive options, color display and intuitive menu structure provide visual status indication and minimal key presses
- Flow rates up to 4.8 gpm at up to 60 psi peak pressure
- Industrial integration - manual, remote, Analog and digital communication, plus PROFIBUS
- Keypad incorporates 3-level security PIN lock
- Retractable rollers for easy tube loading and a rugged tool-lockable guard
- 620RE4 high-performance, accurate, four-roller Pump head with LoadSure® rapid tube element change technology
- S, U, Du and Bp pumps are NEMA 2 rated cased pumps. SN, UN, DuN and BpN are NEMA 4X rated cased pumps
Watson-Marlow 621: 0-2 bar and 0.8-13 gpm IP55 pumps fitted with LoadSure tubing element Pump heads or continuous tubing Pump heads.
621 close-coupled pumps offer IP55 ingress protection for light industrial environments. They offer rugged, industrial pumping, with all the Pump head features of cased drives, but at the lowest whole life cost.
- Available with Variable Speed, Fixed Speed Simplex or Duplex, or Pneumatic drives Available in Industrial and Sanitary Models
- 520REL low-pressure LoadSure element Pump head features large swept volume with sprung rollers for high accuracy
- Chemically-resistant polyphenylene sulphide track and rotor, and stainless steel rollers and bearings
- Low rotational speeds greatly increase tube life and system reliability
- Clutched rotor for rapid, effortless tube loading
- Rugged, tool-unlockable guard
FIND BROCHURES, DATASHEETS AND MANUALS HERE