SENTRY Pulsation Dampeners, Surge Suppressors and Inlet Stabilizers
Positive displacement pumps create destructive pulsation and hydraulic shock due to the reciprocating nature of their stroking action, potentially damaging piping and system components. SENTRY Pulsation Dampeners and Surge Suppressors remove virtually all system shock, enhancing the performance and reliability of fluid flow in municipal, industrial, sanitary and chemical transfer applications. SENTRY Inlet Stabilizers minimize pressure fluctuations and acceleration head losses by preventing fluid column separation at the pump's inlet.
- SENTRY Pulsation Dampeners, Surge Suppressors and Inlet Stabilizers come in a full range of chemically resistant materials for even the most corrosive applications.
- NSF/ANSI 61, CE, ATEX and CRN certifications available on select models.
- All SENTRY housings are made in the USA, and each unit is tested at design pressure or higher to assure proper function and leak-free operation.
Diaphragm Seals, Back Pressure Valves, Pressure Relief Valves, Check Valves, Calibration Columns and Injection Quills
The new Blacoh AODDampener is specifically designed for AODD pumps and constructed of 316L Stainless Steel with a PTFE backed diaphragm. This single configuration will allow the unit to handle most AODD applications and is great for off-the-shelf capabilities. We are dedicated to providing you with the most competitive pricing while still maintaining that the AODDampener is sourced, manufactured and assembled to ISO 9001 :2008 standards here in the United States. Like all Blacoh products, you can be assured of the quality and care we put into every unit. Utilize this unit to improve your AODD pump, reduce harmful vibrations, and save on overall system energy costs.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Market Responsive to Customer Needs
- Protects In-line Equipment
- Compact Footprint
- Standard for Off-the-shelf Capabilities
- Bulk Discounts Available
The SPILLSTOP Leak Containment System attaches directly to the exhaust of an air operated diaphragm pump. When pump diaphragms fail, SPILLSTOP captures dangerous and/or expensive process fluid in an internal receptacle while raising a float switch to automatically shut down the pump. SPILLSTOP can also be configured to sound a warning alarm and/or initiate a backup pump switchover.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Compatible with all air operated diaphragm pumps from 1/4"" (6.35mm) to 4"" (101.6mm)
- Attaches directly to air operated diaphragm pump exhaust
- Fully pneumatic - no batteries or electronics required
- Optional warning alarm and backup pump switchover
- Wide range of chemically resistant body materials
- Variety of standard and ATEX certified models in stock - custom models on request
Watch the BLACOH SPILLSTOP Demonstration Video
Surge Shield™ is the latest advancement of pump and pipeline protection from Blacoh. This innovative line is specifically designed to address the challenging water hammer conditions found in your facility's pumping system. With standard sizes to fit tight confines and material variety to cover diverse applications, Surge Shield™ is ready to give you the long term solution for maintaining pump and piping integrity.
INDUSTRIES & APPLICATIONS:
- Chemical Process
- Industrial Process
- Wastewater/Potable Water
- Mining Process
9 Standard Sizes: Engineered with attention to detail and system needs, BLACOH's SURGE SHIELD™ provides a standard line that is easy to size and apply to a multitude of applications.
STANDARD FEATURES FOR ALL SIZES:
- Inlet Port: Standard 4"" ANSI 150# Flange (larger flange sizes available)
- Maximum Allowable Working Pressure: 275 psi
- Temperature: 0-120 ºF
- Safety Relief Valve: Stainless Steel
- Gauge: Stainless Steel
- Gas Fill Valve: Stainless Steel
- Bladder Options: PVC, Polyurethane, Buna, & Viton
- Coating: NSF-61 Epoxy (Inside), Primer & 2-Coat Epoxy (Outside)
- ASME Section VIII, Division 1 with U Stamp
For customized materials and additional options, Contact Springer Pumps
To meet the full scope of our customers' needs and to broaden our diverse family of products and professional services, Blacoh expands its depth of industry expertise with the launch of Blacoh Surge Control. Blacoh Surge Control provides customized engineering solutions for large pressure vessels in surge protection, pressure regulation, storage, and pump control. These types of large surge vessels are typically used in chemical processes, water, wastewater, fire protection, mining, oil and gas pipelines, loading terminals, and refining applications.
Watch BLACOH's Water Hammer Prevention Video