This rugged process pump is ASME (ANSI) B73.1 compliant and operates even in the toughest industrial applications. ANSI 150#, 300#, FF and RF Flanges are available depending on material selection and pump operating pressure.
With 31 hydraulics this open impeller design covers a wide range of service conditions (including low-flow region) while providing industry-leading low NPSHR performance and high efficiencies.
CPO is designed around a modular concept which allows provision of multiple hydraulics with a small number of power frames. In addition these power frames are interchangeable with models of other common pump manufacturers.
- The CPO is designed to meet your most difficult applications with a state-of-the art open impeller, CD4MCu wetted parts as standard and a Heavy Duty Power Frame
- Open impeller design allows handling of solids in suspension The impellers are locked onto the shaft by threads and sealed with an O-ring Hydraulic profile specially designed for industry-leading NPSH performance and high efficiencies
- Pre-loaded, double row, angular contact thrust bearings minimize axial shaft end-play thus maximizing mechanical seal life
- Single piece casted power frame provides easier assembly and increased mechanical seal life
- A robust solid shaft with outstanding L3/ D4 for low vibration and increased mechanical seal life (shaft sleeves are available as an option)
- Machined flat surface suitable for use with magnetic mount vibration probe
- Standard seal chambers designed to accommodate all seal arrangements and flush plans per ASME (ANSI) B731 with plan 11 as standard
- Labyrinth type Bearing Isolator, to ensure bearings free from contaminants
- Oil bath Lubrication as standard, with option for grease and Oil mist Lubrication
- Large capacity Oil sump and finned housing provide superior cooling and environment for bearings
- Axial impeller adjustment without the need for special tools
- Cooling Coil
- Duplex Stainless Steel (as standard)
- Ductile Iron / CD4MCu
- Hastelloy C
- Hastelloy B
- Capacity up to 1,590 m3/h (7,000 US GPM)
- Head to 198 m (650 ft)
- Pressure up to 26 bar (375 PSI)
- Temperature -30 to 300ºC (-20 to 572ºF)
- Discharge Flange 1to 8 in