These pumps are designed to make the maintenance of the unit easier in every possible way, reducing down time and maintenance costs, and also ensuring prolonged life.
The Ruhrpumpen IVP In-Line Pump design with both configurations, Split-Coupled and Close Coupled design. The IVP - CC Close Coupled pump has the feature of case and impeller Interchangeability with the IVP Split Coupled pump.
- Split-coupling simplifies maintenance and allows an easy access to the mechanical seal without disconnecting the pump or removing the motor
- Flanged suction and discharge in common center line
- Designed for working with pressures up to 275 psi Fully enclosed, balanced, one-piece Impeller design
- Coupling Guard for protection during operation
- Water Drainer to avoid condensed water collection
- Single stage, single suction vertical in-line pump
- Radially split casing with side-side suction and discharge configuration
- Fully enclosed impeller dynamically balanced which avoids vibration
- Top Pull-Out allows complete rotating assembly to be easily removed for inspection without disturbing piping
- Flanged suction and discharge, aligned to center line
- The case and impeller will be interchangeable with IVP split coupled
- Copper air relief valve avoids pressure accumulation
- Capacity up to 2,271 m³/h (10,000 U.S. GPM)
- Head to 122 m (400 ft)
- Pressure up to 19 bar (275 PSI)
- Temperature 45 to 150ºC (-50 to 300 ºF)
- Capacity up to .10 m³/h (1,616 U.S. GPM)
- Head to 40.7 m (134 ft)
- Pressure up to 5.46 bar (100 PSI)
- Temperature -45 to 150ºC (-50 to 300 ºF).