Watson-Marlow 621: 0-2 bar and 0.8-13 gpm IP55 pumps fitted with LoadSure tubing element Pump heads or continuous tubing Pump heads.
621 close-coupled pumps offer IP55 ingress protection for light industrial environments. They offer rugged, industrial pumping, with all the Pump head features of cased drives, but at the lowest whole life cost.
- Available with Variable Speed, Fixed Speed Simplex or Duplex, or Pneumatic drives Available in Industrial and Sanitary Models
- 520REL low-pressure LoadSure element Pump head features large swept volume with sprung rollers for high accuracy
- Chemically-resistant polyphenylene sulphide track and rotor, and stainless steel rollers and bearings
- Low rotational speeds greatly increase tube life and system reliability
- Clutched rotor for rapid, effortless tube loading
- Rugged, tool-unlockable guard
FIND BROCHURES, DATASHEETS AND MANUALS HERE