The Heavy Duty Non-Metallic Flap Valve Air Operated Diaphragm Pumps from Sandpiper are robust, yet lightweight. They are easy to maintain with flap valve chambers that can be removed for inspection and cleaning without removing the manifolds and the ESADS+Plus (Externally Servicable Air Distribution System).
The flaps have positive pressure so that the pump can work in almost any position and handle solids laden fluids. The lightweight and durable design makes them ideal for mine and construction applications.
- Max Capacity: 150 GPM (568 LPM)
- Displacement per Stroke: .50 Gal (1.9L)
- Max Discharge Pressure: 100 PSI (7.0 BAR)
- Pipe Size: 2""""
- Connection Types: NPT / BSP / ANSI / DIN Flange
- Max Solids Handling: 1.8"""" (46mm)
- Air End/Wet End: Polypropylene / SS Seats (Wet End Only)