The SCE is a heavy duty, single stage, centrifugal overhung process pump built in accordance with the latest Edition of API 610.
Designed for all fluids and process conditions, the SCE process pump has a hydraulic range unequaled in the industry. The range comprises of 131 hydraulic combinations with only 4 bearing brackets for easy maintenance and serviceability.
This optimal design ensures low vibration levels and long operating life. To meet the most stringent requirements, the SCE is available in a wide spectrum of high-performance materials.
- Radially split, horizontal single stage centrifugal pump
- Centerline mounted
- Single / double volute depending on size
- Single suction, enclosed impeller
- Thrust compensation by balance holes
- End-Top nozzle arrangement
- Centerline discharge nozzle
- Materials of construction per API 610. Other materials on request
- Heavy duty process design according to API 610 latest edition (OH2 type)
- Oil ring Lubrication. Other methods of Lubrication are available
- Replaceable front and back wear rings for casing and impeller
- Special design for abrasive liquids available
- Low temperature design on request
- Inducers for low NPSH available
- Fan and Water cooling are available
- Rotating element completely removable without disturbing piping or driver
- Coke crusher design available for heater charge services
- Jacketed casings available for fly ash & similar service
- Capacity up to 3,200 m3/h (14,000 U.S. gpm)
- Head up to 480 m (1,575 ft)
- Discharge flange size 1" to 12"
- Maximum Pressure 90 bar (1,300 psi)
- Temperature -80 to 450 ºC (-110 to 850ºF)
APPLICATIONS: Petroleum Refining, Production and Distribution, Petrochemical, Heavy-duty Chemical, Gas Industry Services, Power Plants, Utilities.