Inline Pumps feature a space saving, back pull-out design which allows versatile applications in a wide range of industries. ANSI pumps meet the requirements of ANSI B73.2.
- Top Pull-Out Simplifies Maintenance Complete rotating assembly easily removed for inspection without disturbing piping
- Dual Purpose Jack Screws Built-in jack screws simplify removal and protect mechanical seal during disassembly
- Protected Shaft One-piece shaft assures sustained positive alignment of complete pump-motor rotating element, eliminates couplings and minimizes shaft deflection
- Casing - Flanged suction and discharge on common centerline. Integral one piece unit suitable for in-line or pedestal Mounting. Designed for working pressures up to 350 PSI with 1/8" corrosion allowance.
- Bronze Impeller - Fully enclosed, balanced, one-piece design
- Packing Box Cover - Unique through bolt design reduces stress on adapter attachment
- Front Wear Rings on all models. Rear Wear Rings on certain models
- Manual Vent Plug - To ensure positive Lubrication at start up
- Packing Rings
- Pressure Gauge tappings at suction and discharge flanges
- Drain Plug
- Bronze Motor Shaft Sleeve
- Capacity up to 273 m³/h (1,200 U.S. GPM)
- Head to 119 m (390 ft)
- Pressure up to 24 bar (350 PSI)
- Temperature To 177ºC (To 350ºF)
Depending on materials and size of the turbine; higher pressures or head are possible, please contact Ruhrpumpen.APPLICATIONS: Chemical, Petrochemical, Petroleum, Coal, Fiber, Pulp and Paper, Food and Beverage, Pharmaceutical Fats and Oils, Soap, Paint, Automotive, Primary Metal.