The SCE-M is based on the worldwide proven hydraulic design of the SCE according to API 610 latest Edition. It is a permanent magnetic drive, single stage, over hung, built in accordance with the latest edition of API 685.
As a 100% leakage free pump the SCE-M avoids high maintenance costs and usage of mechanical seals. It is the best option for taking care of the environment in completion to the API 610 pumps for the majority of applications in all refineries and petrochemical plants.
With over 130 hydraulic combinations available for the SCE-M pump, almost all customer requirements are met. Offering three different impellers for each pump size, this enhances performance and optimize efficiencies. Built with the latest engineering techniques and tools such as 3D Modeling and Finite-Element Analysis to assure our customers of the best product quality.
Our manufacturing facilities are all ISO 9001 certified and are fully equipped with state of the art, sophisticated CNC machines.
- Magnetic Driven
- Horizontal overhung, Single Stage
- Radially Split
- Centerline Mounted
- End-Top nozzle arrangement
- Single suction impeller
- Axial thrust balance
- Materials of construction per API 685, Other materials on request
- Heavy duty process design according to API 685 latest edition
- Ring Oil Lubrication Other methods of Lubrication available
- Replaceable front and back wear rings for casing and impeller
- Journal bearings made of silicon carbide (SSiC)
- Inducers for low NPSH available
- Ceramic insulation and thermal barrier
- 100% leakage free containment shell, self vented and fully drainable
- Capacity up to 2,200 m3/h (9, 690 gpm)
- Head up to 330 m (1,080 ft)
- Flanges according to ASME B16.5 up to 300# (600# as an option)
- Pressure up to 40 bar (580 psi)
- Temperature -120 ºC to 450 ºC (-184 ºF to 840ºF