Qdos pumps deliver flow rates that remain constant right up to 7 bar (100 psi) giving users a unique advantage over diaphragm metering pumps. Designed as a drop in replacement to diaphragm pumps, the Qdos peristaltic metering pump offers long maintenance intervals, reducing the impact of process downtime and lowering the overall cost of ownership.
Qdos pumps provide superior metering and chemical dosing compared to diaphragm metering pumps. They deliver flow rates from 0.001 to 31.7 GPH consistently to 100 PSI. Qdos pumps are designed to be drop in replacements for many diaphragm metering pumps. They have long service intervals, and maintenance takes minutes instead of hours. The Qdos line of pumps also save money by eliminating the need for ancillary equipment like pulsation dampeners, strainers, de-gassing valves, back pressure or foot valves. Programming and control can be performed through the pumps UI or through any number of control options including PROFIBUS.
Get more information about Qdos pumps today!
FIND BROCHURES, DATASHEETS AND MANUALS HERE
530 Series Cased Drive Pumps: Up to 55.48 GPH, Up to 100 psi, 2200:1 Speed Control Range.
521 Series Direct Coupled Pumps: 0.08 Ounces a Minute to 17.6 gpm, Up to 101.5 psi, 10:1 Turn Down and Variable Speed Drive Options
Available with a range of drive, control, and enclosure options in both industrial and sanitary versions. Highly accurate, sealless, low pulsing pumps with available LoadSure Elements. LoadSure Elements make changing hose error free and quick (a minute or less). The extremely low-shear pump action allows you to move product without degradation or damage. There is no need to worry about the high velocities and arduous flow paths associated with impellers, vanes, lobes or valves in other pump types that can damage the product. We know that pump failure during production cannot be tolerated due to the intrinsic value of the product. That is why we design our drives to be maintenance-free. We utilize spring-loaded rollers and tracks to provide long and repeatable tube life too.
The new 630 brings an improved user interface to our well established pump performance and robustness. The enhanced and more intuitive menu structure makes for confident and easy operator interface, rapid checking of control parameters all with visual status indications through a bright color display.
- New, intuitive, 630 process pumps maintain process integrity and ensure costly mistakes are minimized
- Four drive options and several Pump head options
- Dedicated tubing choices further boost the biopharma offer
New features include color HMI display and intuitive menu structures that provide visual status indication and minimal key presses. Users and process engineers will also benefit from ultimate process security with the addition of a 3-level PIN lock.
720 Cased Drive Pump with LoadSure Element or Continuous Tubing Pump heads: Tough, rugged 720 cased pump drives offer NEMA 4X (IP66) ingress protection for industrial and washdown environments.
- Primary Pump heads: flow rates up to 8.8 GPM (2,000 l/hr) at 2 bar (30psi) peak pressure
- Extension Pump heads: flow rates up to 8.8 GPM (2,000 l/hr) at 1 bar (15psi) peak pressure
- 0.1 rpm to 360 rpm with speed accuracy to 0.1 rpm: 3,600:1 turndown
- Manual control; remote analogue digital and network control; RS485 digital communication
- Easy-to-use membrane keypad with large keys
- Four driven rollers to minimize tube wear and give unbeatable tube life
720 Base-Plate Pump with LoadSure Element or Continuous Tubing Pump Heads: 701 close coupled pumps offer IP55 ingress protection for light industrial environments. They offer rugged, industrial pumping, with all the Pump head features of cased drives, but at the lowest whole-life cost.
- Flow rates up to 8.4 GPM (1,900 l/hr) at 2 bar (30psi) peak pressure
- A choice of fixed speeds: 45 rpm, 134 rpm, 232 rpm and 348 rpm. Other speeds on request
- Continuous tubing in five bore sizes and six materials
- Rugged, chemical and knock-resistant finish; tool-unlockable track
- Driven occlusion rollers for longer tube life