The ANSI design was created in an effort to make replacement pumps easily accessible. All ANSI pumps are manufactured to be dimensionally interchangeable and have a back pull-out design. This allows facilities and plants the opportunity to source pumps from multiple manufacturers without changing their pipe schematic and design. The CURFLO G-Line Series is 100% interchangeable with the 3196. The G-Line Pump is available as a traditional pump or can be purchased as a skid package. CURFLO also provides spare parts purchases.
- Manufactured to meet ANSI/ASME B73.1 standard
- Inpro bearing isolators
- SKF or equal bearings
- Standard, large and modified seal chambers
- External impeller adjustment
- Multiple materials of construction available (Carbon Steel and CD4)
- Open impeller design
- 100% interchangeable with 3196
- STX and MTX Frame Sizes LTX & XLTX
- Various shaft and shaft sleeve combinations
The XL-Series 12x14x22 blender pump is perfect for pumping high volumes of heavy slurry that is abrasive or corrosive. It is capable of producing flow rates of 3,000-7,500 gallons per minute. This pump includes a heavy-duty shaft that is designed for minimum deflection and is directly interchangeable with NOV Mission Magnum Pumps.
Introducing New CURFLO Technology
CURFLO’s new diamond-coated seal technology will provide solutions for our customers with intermittent dry-running on mechanical seals and erosion/corrosion applications. The CURFLO XL-Series 12x14x22 blender pump and the new seal technology were subjected to several dry-running and thermal shock scenarios with no leaks or failures. The initial test was a 15-minute flooded run. The test concluded with six 5-minute intermittent dry runs, with a test total of 60 minutes.
The XL-Series blender pump is available in high chrome hard iron.
- Designed for pumping high volumes of heavy slurries that are abrasive and/or corrosive
- Compact dimensions make the XL pump ideal for mobile or stationary applications
- Engineered for continuous operation and minimal maintenance
- Low stuffing box pressure increases seal life by 50%
- Extra-heavy shaft for minimum deflection
- SKF bearings or equal
- All parts 100% interchangeable with Mission and all other major brand pumps
CURFLO centrifugal mud pumps are designed for high volumes of heavy slurries that are abrasive and/or corrosive. They have been engineered for continuous operation with minimal maintenance. CURFLO mud pumps come in three sizes: The 118 Series - 10 to 1600 GPM, the 250 Series - 50 to 4000 GPM and the XL Series - 1000 to 5200 GPM. Interchangeable with Mission®, Forum®, MCM® and all other major brands.
Replacement parts & repair kits for ANSI pumps and XL Series mud pumps.