SuperKlean has a 30 year track record of being a trusted supplier of the finest plant and factory sanitation equipment. SuperKlean carries on that same quest for excellence with their Personal Protection Equipment products. SuperKlean Face Shields and SuperKlean Face Masks can not only offer proper protection, but also provide a little peace of mind.
Face shields cover the entire face without actually coming into contact with the majority of the face. A comfortable foam headband positions the shield at a slight distance from the face, eliminating any uncomfortable or irritating contact and reducing the urge to touch your face.
Please see more information on these products below, or contact us with questions.
- Made with 0.30mm thick solid APET (amorphous polyethylene terephthalate) sheet with anti-fog coating on both sides.
- Lightweight and comfortable for extended wear.
- Helps protect eyes, nose, and mouth from dust, small particles, bodily fluids, liquid droplets, aerosols, and harmful chemical splashes.
- Scratch-resistant to offer a crisp, clear, and distortion-free view.
Face Shield APET, transparent Sponge Polyurethane Elastic Band Polyester
Dimensions 13” (330mm) x 6.67” (220mm) Thickness 0.30 mm (~12mil) Weight 1.6 oz (45 grams)
- Special 3 layer non-woven and latex free design
- Outer layer is a water-resistant layer made of non-woven material (blue).
- Middle layer is a filter layer made of electric melt-blown non-woven material.
- Inside layer is a water absorbent yet skin friendly layer made of non-woven material.
- Easy to breathe through with high bacterial filtration rate of BFE > 98%.
- Comfortable to wear with elastic ear loops.
- Disposable face mask, discard after each use.
Material PP Non-woven fabric with melt-blown non-woven cloth in the middle layer Filtration BFE ≥95%, PFE ≥95% Dimensions 6.9 x 3.7 x 3.75 inches (not expanded) Color Blue
SuperKlean spray nozzles are designed to be durable and ergonomic. They feature tough outer covers, ergonomic handles and triggers, replaceable parts and options such as spray wands and built-in temperature gauges. They come in a range of materials such as 316 SS, brass and aluminum.
SuperKlean's high quality mixing units come in brass and stainless steel and are available for mixing hot/cold water or steam/cold water. Available temperature gauges, faucets and hose racks make these extremely versatile mixing units.
SuperKlean makes reliable strainers, steam traps and ball valves for the most demanding conditions.