AMT Interchangeable Coolant/Oil pumps are dependable, economical replacement pumps equivalent to units supplied with both domestic and foreign made machine tools such as Fuji, Mitsubishi, Toshiba, Hitachi and many others. These pumps are designed for the circulation and spraying of coolants and cutting oils. Pumps are available with Stainless Steel impeller, for added corrosion/erosion resistance and durability. 1/8 & 1/4 HP models are available in 115/230 V AC, 60 Hz single phase and 230/460 V AC, 50/60 Hz three phase. Motors are Totally Enclosed with sealed bearing, and operate at 3450 RPM. Pumps feature semi-open impellers that are ideal for handling some solids and fine contaminants.
AMT Interchangeable Coolant/Oil pumps are reliable, cost effective and low maintenance. For use with nonflammable liquids compatible with pump component materials.
- Fully Interchangeable with Units Furnished on Most Imported Machine Tools
- 1/8 to 1 HP Totally Enclosed Motors
- 2 Pole, 3450 RPM
- Single or Three Phase Motors
- Stainless Steel Semi-open Impellers
- Immersion and Suction Types
- Cast Iron Construction
- Max. Temperature 180ºF
- Max. Flow 56 GPM (water)
- Max. Head 60 Ft. (water)
- Handles Viscosity up to 500 SSU
- Standard Replacement for Machine Tool Industry
The AMT Bronze Coolant/Recirculating pump has been manufactured for a wide variety of Industrial/Commercial Coolant and Recirculating applications. The absence of a bottom bearing makes the unit ideal for handling erosive liquids. A 36" 3-conductor power cord is included.
AMT Bronze Coolant/Recirculating pumps are reliable, cost effective and low maintenance. Many are readily available "Off-the-Shelf" for fast, 24 hour shipment. For use with non-flammable liquids compatible with pump component materials.
- Cast Bronze Construction
- No Bottom Bearing
- Brass Column and Impeller Shaft
- Bronze Self-cleaning Open Impeller
- 3/8" NPT Discharge Port
- Fiber Gasket
- Maximum Temperature 200ºF
- Maximum Flow 8 GPM
- Maximum Head 10 Ft.
- Available with 115 V AC Single Phase or 230 V AC Single Phase Motors, 1590 RPM
- 1/25 HP Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled (TEFC) Motor
The AMT Heavy Duty Industrial Coolant pump has been designed for a broad range of Industrial/Commercial coolant and recirculating applications. Back vanes on the impellers of models 4421-95 through 4443-95 balance pressure and thereby eliminate the need for mechanical seals. All models with extended shafts are fitted with aligning coupling between motor and shaft. Dual volute construction of models 4421-95 through 4443-95 eliminates radial thrust and therefore the need for bottom bearings. A Universal Mounting bracket system is included with these pumps
- Cast Iron Casing and Column
- 3/4" to 1-1/2" NPT Discharge Port
- Handles Viscosities to 500 SSU
- Includes Universal Mounting Bracket
- Dual Volute Design Reduces Radial Load on Motor
- Maximum Temperature 200ºF
- Maximum Flow 67 GPM
- Maximum Head 32 Ft.
- Self-cleaning, Semi-open Impeller
- Available with Single or Three Phase 56C Motor
- 1/8 to 3/4 HP Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled (TEFC) Motor, 1725 RPM
Mounting brackets are designed to simplify the pump installation/removal process and expand the application range for each pump in the line. With the bracket system, it is no longer necessary to disassemble motor from pump end for installation and removal. Simply unfasten the brackets from the tank cover and insert or remove the complete pump. The bracket system also controls the immersion depth of each pump in the line by clamping to the pump column at the most desirable position.