Graco is pleased to announce a new line of Husky™ 1050 natural gas-operated double diaphragm pumps for the midstream and upstream oil and gas markets. Conforming to CSA/AM ANSI STD LC 6 and certified to CSA STD T.I.L. No. R-14, Graco's expanded line of one-inch (25 mm) pumps safely operate on natural gas or compressed air.
- Premier Choice for Challenging Oil and Gas Applications: With flow rates reaching 49 gallons (189 liters) per minute and pressures up to 120 pounds per square inch (8.3 bar)
- Reduces the Need for Multiple Pumps: Operating diaphragm pumps using alternative energy sources, such as natural gas, provides installation flexibility in environments where standard energy is limited
- Transfers Any Viscosity: Excels in the transfer of low, mid, and high viscosity fluids, including glycol and general chemical transfer
- Damage Resistant: Designed to withstand deadhead and dry-run conditions without causing damage to the pump or surrounding equipment
- Chemical Compatibility: Available in Buna and Viton to fit many applications
- Proven, reliable, and energy efficient air valve