ISOLATE AND PROTECT PROCESS SYSTEM INSTRUMENTATION.
SENTINEL Diaphragm Seals, also referred to as Gauge Guards, employ a chemically resistant diaphragm to effectively isolate process fluids from gauges and other system instrumentation. Without proper protection, process fluids regularly contaminate and damage in-line system instrumentation. The strength and durability of SENTINEL diaphragm seals isolate and protect all forms of system instrumentation from the hazards of corrosive process fluids.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Protects gauges and system instrumentation from process fluid contamination or corrosion.
- Prevents erratic pressure surges and clogging due to solids in process fluids.
- Protects gauges from freezing and slurries.
- Ensures accuracy and reliability of pressure instrumentation when working with corrosive or solid-laden fluids.
- Various gauge options and materials available.