Portable and Lightweight Self-Priming Pumps are available in die-cast aluminum, or cast iron housing. Engine options include B&S, Honda or Yanmar. Heavy duty roll cage and strainer included. For use with nonflammable liquids compatible with pump component materials.
Viton® and Teflon® are registered trademarks of DuPont.
Die-Cast Aluminum or Cast Iron, Self-Priming Engine Driven Pumps
- Available with Honda, B&S Gasoline or Yanmar Diesel Engines
- 2" and 3" Port Sizes
- Die-Cast Aluminum or Cast Iron
- Max. Flow: 300 GPM
- Max. Head: 106 Ft.
- Max. Solids Handling: 1/2" or 3/4"
- Max. Lift: 26 Ft.
- EPDM Seal and 0-Rings
- Optional Viton®* Elastomers & Carbide Seal
- Optional Wheel Kit
Pedestal drive units for flex-coupling to an electric motor are available in general purpose, high pressure and trash versions. All models standard with threaded impeller.
Die-Cast Aluminum or Cast Iron Self Priming Centrifugal
- Standard Models
- General Purpose-Type G Only
- Cast Iron Impeller and Volute (for long life)
- High Pressure-Type P Only
- Aluminum closed impeller (for high efficiency) and cast iron volute die-cast aluminum
- Trash-Type S Only
- Ductile iron impeller (for resistance to breakage and abrasion)
- Cast iron volute (for long life)
- T-handles (for easy clean out)
The AMT Laundry Tray pump is a single stage, multi-vane open impeller unit. It is designed as a "laundry tray" pump but can be used for most gravity fed general service pumping applications. The open impeller design makes it particularly adaptable to dirty as well as clean liquids and is inherently resistant to clogging. The pump is constructed of cast aluminum and features 1-1/4" NPT suction and discharge ports. Each unit is equipped with a Buna-N mechanical shaft seal and O-ring casing seal to prevent leakage. Pump is powered by a 1725 RPM, 115VAC, 1/4 HP motor. This model is capable of generating up to 11 ft. of head (5.2 PSI) and up to 24 gallons per minute. The AMT Laundry Tray pump is readily available "Off-the-Shelf" for fast 24 hour shipment. For use with non-flammable liquids compatible with pump component materials.
- Cast Aluminum Construction
- Buna-N Mechanical Seal and O-Ring
- 1-1/4" NPT Suction and Discharge Port
- Maximum Working Pressure 50 PSI
- Maximum Temperature 180ºF
- Maximum Flow 24 GPM
- Maximum Head 11 Ft. (5.2 PSI)
- Self-cleaning, Semi-open Impeller
- 1725 RPM, 1/4 HP 115VAC Single Phase Open Drip Proof (ODP) 48Z Frame Motor
The AMT line of Engine Driven Dewatering pumps offers economy, durability, portability and performance all in one neat package. Ideal for general purpose dewatering, irrigation, spraying, wash down and agricultural applications. Cast Iron pumps feature dual volute design that reduces radial load on engine. Built in flapper/check valves enable constant self-priming to 20 ft. Pump construction materials range from Cast Iron to corrosion resistant thermoplastic components featuring removable/replaceable volutes, impellers and wear plates. Pumps are available with Briggs & Stratton or Honda engines. Viton®, EPDM and Silicon Carbide mechanical seal options are available on specific models.
AMT Engine Driven Dewatering pumps are reliable, cost effective and low maintenance. Many are readily available "Off-the-Shelf" for fast 24 hour shipment. For use with non-flammable liquids which are compatible with pump component materials.
Viton® is a registered trademark of E.I. DuPont
- Cast Iron or Thermoplastic Construction
- Buna or Viton® Mechanical Seal
- Optional Seals Available
- 2" NPT Port Sizes
- Self-Priming up to 20 ft.
- Semi-Open, Clog Resistant Impellers
- Engine Options: Honda and Briggs & Stratton
- Pumps Include Carrying Handle
- Heavy Duty Steel Base on Cast Iron Models
- Built in Flapper/Check Valve