Husky e-Series pumps are ideal for applications that require low pulsation and a smooth flow. The patented air charged drive allows for the elimination or reduction of pulsation WITHOUT expensive pulsation dampeners or surge tanks.
- Patent pending technology allows pump to stall under pressure preventing pump failures from clogged lines or closed valves
- Energy efficient electric drive reduces energy consumption up to 5x compared to traditional air operated diaphragm pumps
- Seal-less diaphragm pump design eliminates leaking and failures due to run-dry pump conditions
Our Husky air-operated double diaphragm pumps are loaded with features to help you get the job done right, every time, and are built to save you money. A Complete Family of 1/4 inch (6.3 mm) to 3 inch (76.2 mm) Air-Operated Double Diaphragm Pumps.
- Rugged construction
- Resists corrosion for reliable performance and long life
- Heavy-duty design - Offers long life, increased productivity and lower overall cost of ownership
- Flow rates up to 300 gpm (1135 lpm)
- Lube-free for cleaner operation
- DataTrak™ available to prevent pump runaway and track material usage
Our Husky 515 and 716 diaphragm pumps are ideal for evacuating 55 gallon (208 liter) drums since they are free of rotating parts. These transfer pump packages can handle abrasive and shear sensitive fluids up to 5,000 cps with flow rates up to 16 gpm (61 lpm). The suction tube length can be adjusted from 31.5 inches to 34 inches (80-86 cm) with our easy out-seal assembly, making sure that our pumps will fit the height of your drums.
Get reliability, durability, and power with Graco process pumps and fluid transfer pumps for a variety of applications.
Clean up your facility the quick, easy and efficient way with Graco Hydra-Clean pressure washers! Designed with Graco's NXT air motor, it's ideal for industrial and sanitary applications including food processing facilities, heavy duty cleaning, maintenance, shipyards, oil rigs and more.
- Efficient cleaning with hot or cold water, detergent or chemical solutions up to 200ºF (93ºC)
- Supports two guns on one unit for multiple operators
- Use with open-head universal drums
- Durable piston pump technology will not corrode with harsh chemicals