Get reliability, durability, and power with Graco process pumps and fluid transfer pumps for a variety of applications.
Our Husky air-operated double diaphragm pumps are loaded with features to help you get the job done right, every time, and are built to save you money. A Complete Family of 1/4 inch (6.3 mm) to 3 inch (76.2 mm) Air-Operated Double Diaphragm Pumps.
- Rugged construction
- Resists corrosion for reliable performance and long life
- Heavy-duty design - Offers long life, increased productivity and lower overall cost of ownership
- Flow rates up to 300 gpm (1135 lpm)
- Lube-free for cleaner operation
- DataTrak™ available to prevent pump runaway and track material usage
Husky e-Series pumps are ideal for applications that require low pulsation and a smooth flow. The patented air charged drive allows for the elimination or reduction of pulsation WITHOUT expensive pulsation dampeners or surge tanks.
- Patent pending technology allows pump to stall under pressure preventing pump failures from clogged lines or closed valves
- Energy efficient electric drive reduces energy consumption up to 5x compared to traditional air operated diaphragm pumps
- Seal-less diaphragm pump design eliminates leaking and failures due to run-dry pump conditions