MasoSine SPS pumps offer the ideal solution to improve your performance and minimize cost of ownership. The sinusoidal rotor design of MasoSine SPS pumps delivers a lower shear, gentle pumping action that safely transfers delicate products without risk of degradation. SPS pumps are suitable for industrial or food/beverage applications up to 217 psi at flows up to 434 GPM. Products with viscosities from 1 to 8 million cP can be transferred with powerful suction up to 0.85bar. Capable of handling soft solids safely up to 60mm, maintaining end product quality and delivering high yield rates. Maintenance takes minutes and can be performed in-place by a line operative.
SPS Series Features & Benefits:
- Energy efficient pumping action: Reduce your energy costs and minimize CO2 emissions
- Gentle product handling: ultra low shear ensures continuity of product quality
- Superior viscous handling with lowest NIPR/NPSHR: powerful suction up to 12psi vacuum without running the pump under cavitation
- Simplicity: Minimal downtime. One shaft, one seal and no timing gears enable easy in-place pump maintenance in minutes
- Interchangeable parts: Fully interchangeable components between pumps of the same size, reducing spares inventory
FIND BROCHURES, DATASHEETS AND MANUALS HERE