SENTINEL Back Pressure Valves: Blacoh Back Pressure Valves prevent siphoning and varying rates of dosage from fluctuating downstream pressure by enacting positive discharge pressure in your metering pump system.
SENTINEL Pressure Relief Valves: Blacoh Pressure Relief Valves operate when the system pressure raises above the set pressure of the valve to protect systems from damage due to blockages or excessive pressure situations.
Features and Benefits:
- CNC precision machined parts
- Pressure rated to 150 PSI (350 PSI also available)
- Cost efficient and reliable
- Variety of materials available (Not all materials are available for all size valves. Contact us for details)
- Anti-syphon protection
- Optional air release and pressure gauge port on Back Pressure Valves
- Optional right-angle, 3-port design on Pressure Relief Valves