Husky e-Series pumps are ideal for applications that require low pulsation and a smooth flow. The patented air charged drive allows for the elimination or reduction of pulsation WITHOUT expensive pulsation dampeners or surge tanks.
- Only electric diaphragm pump on the market that will stall under pressure
- Up to 5x more efficient than air operated diaphragm pumps
- Reduce pulsation without the addition of pulsation dampeners
Graco's SaniForce 515, 1040, 1590 and 2150 air-operated diaphragm pumps not only have flow rates up to 25% greater than many competitive pumps with PTFE diaphragms, but have one of the best, most durable, lube-free air valves in the industry.
Ideal for applications requiring high flow rates and portability, Graco's dependable diaphragm pumps offer a wide range of food-grade elastomers including Santoprene, PTFE, and overmolded PTFE/EPDM.
Watch a SaniForce 3150 Animation Showing it's Quick Knockdown Feature HERE
Watch a SaniForce 515 Pumping Food Grade Glycerin HERE
Watch SaniForce's Overmolded Diaphragms Demo Animation HERE
Graco's high sanitation double diaphragm pump is designed specifically for the food processing industry. Handles solids up to 2.5 inches (6.3 cm) in diameter. With an easy to clean, quick knockdown design, Graco's poultry pump is a sure fit for pet food manufacturers and meat and poultry processing plants.
Ideal for applications that benefit from the convenience of a quick knockdown design, Graco's HS sanitary pumps can be disassembled in five minutes or less. Available in ball and flapper designs, with 1.5 inch, 2 inch, 3 inch and 4 inch tri-clamp connections. The ease of disassembly of the fluid ends, large porting, and high flow capacity, makes the SaniForce High Sanitation sanitary pumps perfect for your high volume application needs. Designed for applications that benefit from the convenience of quick knockdown design, but may not require leak detection.
Mounted on a floor stand and equipped with a leak detector, the 3A food grade pumps can be rotated 360º for easy draining. Our SaniForce 3A sanitary pumps are designed to meet the stringent sanitation requirements of the dairy industry.
Graco's powerful line of piston pumps move extremely difficult materials when others cannot. They have pressure ratios up to 12:1 and are ideal for low to medium viscosity materials. The air motors improve serviceability, increase efficiency and offer a lower cost of ownership. The quick knockdown lowers are made with corrosion resistant stainless steel for long-lasting durability.
- Over 99% Evacuation Rate
- Works with Almost ALL Drum and Barrel Types Including Tapered
- Sanitary Flange Clamps for Quick Disassembly
- Liner Guard to Prevent Bags from Entering Pump
- One Size Follower Plate and Seal to Accommodate Straight-Sided and Tapered Drums
- Inflatable Wiper Seals for Increased Efficiency and Faster Change-Out of Containers
Watch a SaniForce 12:1 Drum Unloader Moving Thick Peanut Butter HERE
Watch a SaniForce 12:1 Drum Unloader Moving Sesame Paste HERE
- Evacuate viscous products from 300-gallon (1,135 l) containers without dilution
- Extremely fast evacuation with flow rates up to 300 gpm (1,135 lpm)
- Designed with inflatable wiper seals for increased efficiency and faster change-out of bins
- Unique floating ram plate eliminates the need for exact positioning of bin under the ram plate
- Available in manual and electronic control options
View a SaniForce BES (Bin Evacuation System) Pumping Mayonnaise without Damage HERE
Still using hoists and chains to unload your drums or bins? Graco's SaniForce Elevator is ideal for small to medium size food and personal care companies who currently unload less than 2 containers per hour. Use with Graco's SaniForce 2:1, 5:1 or 6:1 Piston Pumps to transfer small batches of low to medium viscosity fluids. Can be mounted to the floor or on a rolling frame for mobility.
- Use in sanitary applications to transfer low to medium viscosity fluids
- Designed to lower pumps into and lift pumps out of drums, bins and totes
- Articulating arm allows for multiple containers to be unloaded from the same location Mobile and stationary options available
- Max PSI and GPM depends on pump paired with the Elevator
- 2:1 Piston Pump- Up to 250 PSI and 2.5 GPM
- 5:1 Piston Pump- Up to 400 PSI and 14 GPM
- 6:1 Piston Pump- Up to 600 PSI and 4 GPM
- Great for high pressure cleaning and sanitizing
- Fits most pressure, flow and material requirements
- Use with open-head universal drums
- Designed to use with cold or hot water up to 200ºF (93ºC)
- Spray down portability for use in sanitary applications
- Supports multiple guns
- Efficient cleaning with water, detergent or chemical solutions