AMT Cast Iron Sewage/Trash pumps are designed for trouble free and economical handling of solids laden liquids and slurries. Pumps are available in three NPT port sizes; 2", 3" and 4". Cast iron construction with 2 vane Stainless Steel self-cleaning impellers, Silicon Carbide mechanical seals for abrasion resistance and Buna-N O-rings and check valves. Built-in check valve allows pump to reprime automatically in an open system, without a foot valve. The solids handling capabilities of the pumps make them ideally suited for a variety of industrial applications including: sewage treatment, canneries, chemical processing, wineries, tanneries, meat packing, breweries, pulp, wood chips, process water, sludge and slime, waste water, white water and other applications.
AMT Sewage/Trash pumps will easily handle liquids containing sewage, stone, sticks, mud, and other solids. Minimum liquid requirement must be above 85%. Failure to do so may damage pump and void warranty. These pumps are reliable, cost effective and low maintenance. Many are readily available "Off-the-Shelf" for fast 24 hour shipment. For use with non-flammable liquids compatible with pump component materials.
- Cast Iron Construction
- Silicon Carbide/Viton Mechanical Seal
- 2", 3" & 4" NPT Port Sizes
- Self-Priming up to 20 ft.
- Maximum Temperature 180º F
- Maximum Working Pressure 150 PSI
- Stainless Steel Semi-open, Clog Resistant Impeller
- Buna-N Check Valve & O-Ring
- Removable Cast Iron Volute/ Wear plate
- Easy Cleanout Design
- Pull-from-Rear Design
- 3" & 4" Models Feature Front Cleanout
- Available with 3 to 15 HP Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled (TEFC) Electric Motors
- Single and Three Phase, 3450 RPM Motors
- Seal Flush Port Provided on 5 HP and Larger
- Optional Mounting Base Available
AMT Submersible Shredder Sewage pumps feature an enhanced spiral shredder mechanism plate and carbide tipped impeller to prevent clogging and reduce maintenance when cutting through stringy, fibrous and sludge type waste. Applications include sewage pumping stations, septic tanks, sewage treatment plants, dirty water drainage, flood and emergency. Motors are rated continuous duty and single phase models have thermal overload protection.
AMT Submersible Shredder Sewage Pumps are reliable, cost effective, low maintenance and many are readily available "Off-the-shelf" for fast 24 hour shipment. Minimum liquid requirements must be above 85%. Failure to do so may cause pump damage and void warranty. For use with non-flammable liquids compatible with pump component materials.
- Cast Iron with Stainless Steel Motor Housing
- Carbide Tipped Shredder Impellers
- Spiral Shredder Mechanism Plate Surface Hardened for Enhanced Cutting Ability
- Triplex Seal System: Double Mechanical Seals Plus Shaft Seal
- Silicon Carbide Lower Seal
- 115, 230 or 460 VAC at 60 Hz Available
- Single or 3 Phase Available
- 2", 3" or 4" NPT
- 1 to 5 Horsepower
- Max Temperature 104ºF
- UL/CSA Listed
The AMT line of 2" and 3" Diaphragm pumps features 2-stage, 44 to 1 gear reduction with a large diameter output gear and heavy duty ball bearing construction. Often referred to as Mud Pumps or Sludge Pumps, diaphragm pumps are designed to pump mud, slurry, sewage, and thick liquids that have the ability to flow. AMT Diaphragm pumps are available with a choice of drivers to meet your application requirements: Briggs & Stratton or Honda gasoline engines, Yanmar Diesel, and 115 VAC electric motor with weatherproof cord and switch. Built-in molded polyurethane flapper/ check valve assures self-priming to 20 ft. after initial prime. Heavy duty gear box is designed to operate pumps at 40 strokes per minute for Electric Motor Models and 60 strokes per minute for Engine-Driven Models. Each unit includes a 2" or 3" NPT steel suction strainer, two NPT nipples, and a wheel kit with 10" semi-pneumatic transport wheels for portability. Models 336E-K6, 336G-K6, 335G-K6, and 335E-K6, are kits provided less motor or engine. Pumps are designed for use with non-flammable liquids which are compatible with pump component materials. Suction and discharge port size cannot be reduced.
- Sand cast aluminum construction for portability and durability
- Thermoplastic Rubber Diaphragm
- 2" to 3" NPT suction and discharge sizes
- 1-5/8" Diameter solids handling capability
- Modular component design permits easy maintenance and cleanout
- Engine Driven Models: Choice of Honda and Briggs & Stratton Gas or Yanmar diesel engines
- Delivers up to 90 GPM
- Maximum Temperature 180ºF
The Ruhrpumpen Type STT is a submersible pump with non-clogging and non-stringing two-channel impeller in pot design for vertical wet-pit or dry-pit installation and universal use, suitable for pumping sewage with coarse solid matter and fibrous content without upstream screen.
- Vertical submersible
- Single Suction
- Single Stage
- Two channel pot impeller
- Bearing bracket
- Radially split
- Discharge nozzle tangentially
- Vertical submersible motor pump in compact design. E-Motor acc. to VDE 0530, protection IP 68, construction V1
- Back shroud blades on the impeller serve as axial thrust compensation and protection against intrusion of particles into the area of the shaft seal
- Casing: Cast iron GG-25
- Wear Ring: Cast iron GG-25
- Impeller: Cast iron GG-25
- Shaft sealing: 2 mechanical seals in tandem arrangement
- Shaft sleeve: G-X20 Cr14
- Seal cover: Steel
- Pump shaft: Steel C 45
- Motor shaft: Steel C 45
- Capacity 230 to 6,800 m3/h
- (1,000 to 30,000 U.S. gpm)
- Head 2 to 50 m (6 to 165 ft)
- Maximum Pressure 7 bar (99 psi)
- Temperature -10 to 40ºC (14 to 104 ºF)
The Ruhrpumpen LKT type is a mixed flow submersible pump.
- Single Suction
- Single Stage
- Submersible Motor
- Shaft sealing by two mechanical seals in tandem arrangement
- Capacity up to 2,270 m3/h
- (10,000 U.S. gpm)
- Head up to 20 m (65 ft)
- Maximum Pressure 7 bar (100 psi)
- Temperature up to 40 ºC (104 ºF)
Hidrostal's Screw Centrifugal Pump's low shear impellers are ideally suited to the delicate transfer of fruits and vegetables, fish (even live), delicate crystals, and more. Yet it's unrivalled solids handling capabilities offer optimum movement of effluent and wastewater, slurries and sumps.
Hidrostal's range of screw centrifugal pumps is ideally suited to a broad range of industries. Water and Wastewater solutions are just the beginning. We can handle your needs from A to Z. If your product is Apples or Zucchinis, Springer Pumps can specify a Hidrostal to pump it and everything in between.
Be it food or fish, paper or petrochemicals, oil or olives, whatever your sector Hidrostal's high quality pumps and pumping systems can benefit your business.
- Civil Engineering
- Food Processing
- Oil and gas
- Sugar refining
- And More!
A truly NON-CLOG pump! The Hidrostal is not a traditional non-clog pump, but actually a hybrid that utilizes the best features of a positive displacement type screw pump - crossed with a single vane centrifugal pump. This combination provides an unmatched performance of effectiveness & efficiency.