AMT Submersible Shredder Sewage pumps feature an enhanced spiral shredder mechanism plate and carbide tipped impeller to prevent clogging and reduce maintenance when cutting through stringy, fibrous and sludge type waste. Applications include sewage pumping stations, septic tanks, sewage treatment plants, dirty water drainage, flood and emergency. Motors are rated continuous duty and single phase models have thermal overload protection.
AMT Submersible Shredder Sewage Pumps are reliable, cost effective, low maintenance and many are readily available "Off-the-shelf" for fast 24 hour shipment. Minimum liquid requirements must be above 85%. Failure to do so may cause pump damage and void warranty. For use with non-flammable liquids compatible with pump component materials.
- Cast Iron with Stainless Steel Motor Housing
- Carbide Tipped Shredder Impellers
- Spiral Shredder Mechanism Plate Surface Hardened for Enhanced Cutting Ability
- Triplex Seal System: Double Mechanical Seals Plus Shaft Seal
- Silicon Carbide Lower Seal
- 115, 230 or 460 VAC at 60 Hz Available
- Single or 3 Phase Available
- 2", 3" or 4" NPT
- 1 to 5 Horsepower
- Max Temperature 104ºF
- UL/CSA Listed