The AMT line of Engine Driven Utility pumps offers economy, durability, portability and performance all in one neat package. Ideal for general purpose dewatering, irrigation, spraying, wash down and agricultural applications. Model 2858-95 is cast iron and features a self-priming plastic impeller coupled to a B&S 4-cycle engine. Models 4381-96 and 4382-96 are aluminum construction and feature (2) garden hose adapters, and a built-in check valve.
AMT Engine Driven Dewatering pumps are reliable, cost effective and low maintenance. Many are readily available "Off-the-Shelf" for fast 24 hour shipment. For use with non-flammable liquids which are compatible with pump component materials.
- Cast Iron or Aluminum Construction
- Buna-N Mechanical Seal and O-Ring
- 1" to 1.5" NPT Port Sizes
- Self-Priming up to 20 Ft.
- Semi-Open, Clog Resistant Impellers
- Engines: Honda GXH50, B&S 4-Cycle and Tecumseh 2-Cycle
- Pumps Include Carry Handle & Steel Base
AMT Submersible Sump Pumps are designed for many applications including sump pits, drainage pits, overflow tanks, basements, dewatering, excavation, grain elevators, construction drainage, cooling towers and other applications requiring clear water removal. AMT submersible pumps (except SS model 5780-98) include automatic float switch, thermal overload protector and suction screen.
AMT Submersible Utility Pumps are reliable, cost effective, low maintenance and many are readily available "Off-the-shelf" for fast 24 hour shipment. For use with non-flammable liquids compatible with pump component materials.
- Stainless Steel, Cast Iron and Plastic Construction
- Built-in Thermal Protection
- Triplex Seal System; Double Mechanical Seals Plus Shaft Seal
- Automatic Float Switch Included (Except SS Model 5780-98)
- 115 VAC UL/SJT Cord with 3 Prong Plug
- U.L./CSA Listed
- 1/8 to 1/2 HP
- 1" to 2" NPT Port Sizes
- Max. Temperature 104ºF
- Clog Resistant Impellers