Inline Pumps feature a space saving, back pull-out design which allows versatile applications in a wide range of industries. ANSI pumps meet the requirements of ANSI B73.2.
- Top Pull-Out Simplifies Maintenance Complete rotating assembly easily removed for inspection without disturbing piping
- Dual Purpose Jack Screws Built-in jack screws simplify removal and protect mechanical seal during disassembly
- Protected Shaft One-piece shaft assures sustained positive alignment of complete pump-motor rotating element, eliminates couplings and minimizes shaft deflection
- Casing - Flanged suction and discharge on common centerline. Integral one piece unit suitable for in-line or pedestal Mountingg. Designed for working pressures up to 350 PSI with 1/8"" corrosion allowance.
- Bronze Impeller - Fully enclosed, balanced, one-piece design
- Packing Box Cover - Unique through bolt design reduces stress on adapter attachment
- Front Wear Rings on all models. Rear Wear Rings on certain models
- Manual Vent Plug - To ensure positive Lubrication at start up
- Packing Rings
- Pressure Gauge tappings at suction and discharge flanges
- Drain Plug
- Bronze Motor Shaft Sleeve
- Capacity up to 273 m3/h (1,200 U.S. GPM)
- Head to 119 m (390 ft)
- Pressure up to 24 bar (350 PSI)
- Temperature To 177ºC (To 350ºF)
Depending on materials and size of the turbine; higher pressures or head are possible, please contact Ruhrpumpen.APPLICATIONS: Chemical, Petrochemical, Petroleum, Coal, Fiber, Pulp and Paper, Food and Beverage, Pharmaceutical Fats and Oils, Soap, Paint, Automotive, Primary Metal.
These pumps are designed to make the maintenance of the unit easier in every possible way, reducing down time and maintenance costs, and also ensuring prolonged life.
The Ruhrpumpen IVP In-Line Pump design with both configurations, Split-Coupled and Close Coupled design. The IVP - CC Close Coupled pump has the feature of case and impeller Interchangeability with the IVP Split Coupled pump.
- Split-coupling simplifies maintenance and allows an easy access to the mechanical seal without disconnecting the pump or removing the motor
- Flanged suction and discharge in common center line
- Designed for working with pressures up to 275 psi Fully enclosed, balanced, one-piece Impeller design
- Coupling Guard for protection during operation
- Water Drainer to avoid condensed water collection
- Single stage, single suction vertical in-line pump
- Radially split casing with side-side suction and discharge configuration
- Fully enclosed impeller dynamically balanced which avoids vibration
- Top Pull-Out allows complete rotating assembly to be easily removed for inspection without disturbing piping
- Flanged suction and discharge, aligned to center line
- The case and impeller will be interchangeable with IVP split coupled
- Copper air relief valve avoids pressure accumulation
- Capacity up to 2,271 m3/h (10,000 U.S. GPM)
- Head to 122 m (400 ft)
- Pressure up to 19 bar (275 PSI)
- Temperature 45 to 150ºC (-50 to 300 ºF)
- Capacity up to .10 m3/h (1,616 U.S. GPM)
- Head to 40.7 m (134 ft)
- Pressure up to 5.46 bar (100 PSI)
- Temperature -45 to 150ºC (-50 to 300 ºF).