530 range of process pumps offer four drive options, color display and intuitive menu structures provide visual status indication and minimal key presses.
- Flow rates up to 7 USGPH at 100psi
- Industrial integration - manual, remote, Analog and digital communication, plus PROFIBUS Keypad incorporates 3-level security PIN lock
- Robust Pump head construction with chemically-resistant polyphenylene sulphide track and rotor, and stainless steel rollers and bearings
- 520 Pump head for use with quick-release industrial or sanitary Tri-Clamp® LoadSure® elements for 30-100psi operation and one minute maintenance
- Available in NEMA 2 or NEMA 4X rated enclosures
Watson-Marlow 521: 0-2 bar and .03 ounce per minute to 1.21 gpm, IP55 pumps fitted with LoadSure low-pressure element Pump heads or continuous tubing Pump heads.
521 close-coupled pumps offer IP55 ingress protection for light industrial environments. They offer rugged, industrial pumping, with all the Pump head features of cased drives, but at the lowest whole-life cost.
- Available with Variable Speed, Fixed Speed Simplex or Duplex, or Pneumatic drives
- Available in Industrial and Sanitary Models
- 520REL low-pressure LoadSure element Pump head features large swept volume with sprung rollers for high accuracy
- Chemically-resistant polyphenylene sulphide track and rotor, and stainless steel rollers and bearings
- Low rotational speeds greatly increase tube life and system reliability
- Clutched rotor for rapid, effortless tube loading
- Rugged, tool-unlockable guard
FIND BROCHURES, DATASHEETS AND MANUALS HERE