TEA designs and manufactures equipment for efficient use and reuse of wastewater, energy, and heat. The company has served numerous commercial industries since 1977 – including the international laundry and textile industry.
TEA's products are built strong – using stainless steel for many components – and include remote control monitoring on key devices.
TEA's goal is to help its customers maximize profits by increasing the effectiveness and efficiency of water and energy use through recycling.
- Wastewater recycling, treatment and reuse systems
- High-efficiency wastewater heat recovery and filtration systems
- High-efficiency direct contact water heating
- Ceramic element filtration systems
- Shaker Screen – round vibratory separators for wet & dry particle separation
- Stainless steel tanks for liquid & dry materials storage
- Pumping Packages