Still using hoists and chains to unload your drums or bins? Graco's SaniForce Elevator is ideal for small to medium size food and personal care companies who currently unload less than 2 containers per hour. Use with Graco's SaniForce 2:1, 5:1 or 6:1 Piston Pumps to transfer small batches of low to medium viscosity fluids. Can be mounted to the floor or on a rolling frame for mobility.
- Use in sanitary applications to transfer low to medium viscosity fluids
- Designed to lower pumps into and lift pumps out of drums, bins and totes
- Articulating arm allows for multiple containers to be unloaded from the same location Mobile and stationary options available
- Max PSI and GPM depends on pump paired with the Elevator
- 2:1 Piston Pump- Up to 250 PSI and 2.5 GPM
- 5:1 Piston Pump- Up to 400 PSI and 14 GPM
- 6:1 Piston Pump- Up to 600 PSI and 4 GPM