Still using hoists and chains to unload your drums or bins? GRACO®'s SaniForce Elevator is ideal for small to medium size food and personal care companies who currently unload less than 2 containers per hour. Use with GRACO®'s SaniForce 2:1, 5:1 or 6:1 Piston Pumps to transfer small batches of low to medium viscosity fluids. Can be mounted to the floor or on a rolling frame for mobility.
- Use in sanitary applications to transfer low to medium viscosity fluids
- Designed to lower pumps into and lift pumps out of drums, bins and totes
- Articulating arm allows for multiple containers to be unloaded from the same location Mobile and stationary options available
- Max PSI and GPM depends on pump paired with the Elevator
- 2:1 Piston Pump- Up to 250 PSI and 2.5 GPM
- 5:1 Piston Pump- Up to 400 PSI and 14 GPM
- 6:1 Piston Pump- Up to 600 PSI and 4 GPM