SANDPIPER F-Series air-operated double-diaphragm (AODD) pumps are the trusted solution for applications where highly polished (shiny) surface finishes are required. The sanitary and hygienic pumps offer exceptional cleanability, ease of maintenance and superior reliability.
FDA-compliant pumps, the F15C and F20C models are built for food processing and personal care applications and offer these features and benefits:
- Unique one-piece Synthesis™ diaphragm offers optimal sanitization by eliminating potential entrapment areas. The smooth shape and design of this diaphragm integrates the outer plate traditionally found in diaphragm pumps.
- A rotating pump stand makes the pump easy to clean and drain.
- Superior cleanability due to 32 µ-in- (Ra 0.8 µ-m-) or-better surface finish and removable cages.
- Clamped-construction and wing nut fasteners allow for rapid teardown and reassembly.
- Hygienic tri-clamp fluid connections allow for quick disconnect and make cleaning easy.
- Compatible with a wide variety of washdown treatments and sanitization methods.
Ideal for the following uses and applications:
- Food and beverage processing
- Personal care
With the addition of SANDPIPER’s leak detection system and with the unique one-piece integral-bonded plate PTFE diaphragms, these pumps have been specifically designed to meet the 3-A sanitary standards for AODD pumps.