Hidrostal compact pumps allow non-clog, trouble-free operation in demanding situations. They are used in slurry and wastewater applications, by emergency management/fire brigades, on construction sites and even in private households.
Compact Pumps - small, portable and ready to use whenever needed.
Hidrostal compact pumps are heavy duty field units which combine usability and robustness with the superior hydraulic and solids handling performance of the famous screw centrifugal impeller. This makes it the preferred pump for all types of municipal and industrial wastewater, slurry and mud applications, but also flood defense applications for portable/stationary installations.
- Industrial effluent
- Viscous sludge
- Return activated sludge
- Process waste
- Sump cleanup
- Construction sites
- Flood defense
- Emergency management / fire brigades
- Solids handling of 50 mm (2") in diameter
- Robust unit capable of handling liquids containing fibrous matter
- Steep curve giving pressure reserve when pumping thick materials
- Mobile with a weight of 32 kg (70 lbs) including 10 m (33 ft) cable
- High efficiency and compact construction
- Non-overloading power curve
- Double mechanical seal arrangement
- Ex-proof setups available