These AMT commercial/industrial centrifugal pumps are non-self-priming (gravity feed) units designed to handle high-pressure low flow liquid transfer applications where no suction lift is required. Typical installations include: hot and chilled water, boiler feed, condensate return, irrigation, high pressure washdown, booster service, and fire protection/sprinkler systems—often referred to as a Jockey Pump. These pumps have NOT been investigated for use in potable (drinking) water systems.
- 304 Series Stainless Steel Components with Teflon® Wear Rings
- Cast Iron Base & Adapter
- 1? NPT Cast Iron Flanges
- NEMA 56C or 182/4 TC Dual Cycle 50/60 Hz, Single or Three Phase TEFC Motors
- EPDM/Tungsten Carbide Seal with Easy Replacement Feature
- Optional ANSI/ASME 250# Flange Kit
- Models Available in 2 thru 25 Stages