The Impenatra® Seal is a patented design in mechanical seals and is available from Advance®. The Impenatra® seal is a radically new approach to solve many shaft sealing problems. When used with the Advance® line of pumps, it isolates all metallic parts from contact with the fluid.
Alternately, corrosive chemicals require seals made of exotic alloys.
What you get:
- Unprecedented corrosion resistance, protects from attack by contained fluid and surrounding environment.
- Easy to install, field adjustment not required.
- Offers great versatility at an excellent price.
- Reliability, due to simplicity of design and quality components.
Technical Data: Seal Type – stationary spring, reverse mount. Maximum temperature 194 F
Materials of construction:
- Seal case – injection molded polypropylene
- Seal face – carbon graphite resin, binderless graphite or silicon carbide
- Seal seat – high purity ceramic or silicon carbide
Corrosion Resistance: De-ionized Water, Ferrous Chloride 100%, Hydrochloric Acid 37%, Hypo Acid Fixing Baths, Nitric Acid 10%, Phosphoric Acid, Photographic Developers, Plating Solutions, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Hypochlorite, Sulfuric Acid (aerated), And much more…